Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Find the Trump Quotes!
Sam Mirra From the Town of Jones and Hailey Napier From the Town of Mackenzie

Below are 12 quotes. Donald Trump said six on the campaign trail, the other six were random kids from the internet. Can you pick out the Trump quotes? Check your answers below when you think you’ve found them!


  1. “If evolution is the truth, then you would have half dog half cat animals running around”

  1. “Well I really watch the shows. You really see a lot of great, you know, when you watch your show and all of the other shows, and you have the generals and you have certain people that you like.”

  1. “I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things.”

  1. “Didn’t you hear? Everybody knows my name...I’m the new boss.”

  1. "Why did the Mexicans wait until now to move to America? They should have discovered it! They were RIGHT THERE."

  1. “I’ve never seen anybody sweat like that.”

  1. “Europe is a big place”

  1. “I feel like a supermodel except, like, times 10, OK? It’s true. I’m a supermodel.”

  1. "Why would I lie if I was trying to seduce her?"

  1. “The air smells like freedom."

  1. “No way, old man!”

  1. “I promise I will never be in a bicycle race.”








ANSWERS:
  1. Kid
  2. Trump
  3. Trump
  4. Kid
  5. Kid
  6. Trump
  7. Trump
  8. Trump
  9. Kid
  10. Kid
  11. Kid
  12. Trump



For more information on these answers read below...




  1. This is a random internet kid from somethingawful.com  trying to grasp the concept of evolution.
  2. Donald Trump during an interview on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” on August 16, 2015, trying to name his foreign policy advisors.
  3. Trump after being asked who his foreign policy consultants are on “Morning Joe”, March 16, 2016.
  4. A kid who had his birthday at Disney and thought he was famous because he was wearing a name tag. Thanks to Xiomara on babygizmo.com.
  5. A student learning North American geography courtesy of somethingawful.com.
  6. Donald Trump in reference to Marco Rubio in a “Fox and Friends” interview. September 18, 2015.
  7. Trump on using nuclear weapons in Europe on “The O’Reilly Factor,” March 31, 2016
  8. Trump at a Rally in Arizona, June 18, 2016.
  9. An honest internet kid. (somethingawful.com)
  10. The 6 year old cousin of Josephine Rose Gilchrist for Buzzfeed via Facebook
  11. A two year old in church from Jennette on babygizmo.com
  12. Trump’s campaign launch speech. June 16, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment